TOP 6 underrated sights in Barcelona
When you look through the list of sights on a regular tour site, you will always see places like La Sagrada Familia and Rambles Street. These sights are definitely worth visiting but if you are flying to Barcelona for the second time, you would want to see other places. That is why we decided to make a list of 5 top underrated sights in Barcelona:
1. Mercat de la Boqueria. This market has a long history. It has been founded in the 13 century. It is ideal for exotic food and delicacy lovers. You can buy here fresh seafoods, Iberian ham, fruits, vines, cheese and sweets. It is time to taste the rich and diverse Barcelona kitchen.
2. Magic Fountain of Montjuic. This is a color music fountain that is built before the National Palace. The fountain has been founded in 1929 and renovated in 1992 right before the Olympic Games. It has 5000 light and 3600 water sources.
3. Museo Nacional de Arte de Cataluna. MNAC museum has been built on a Montjuic mountain in the 1990 year. The exposition has many beautiful works of prominent artists, including El Greco and Velasques paintings. Before the entrance, you can enjoy beautiful fountains.
4. Spanish village in Barcelona. This is not a real village but an exposition that consists of more than 100 structures. In this museum, you can look at copies of Spanish traditional houses. You are allowed to take a walk and even have a seat at the restaurant.
5. Torre Agbar. This is a modern building with 34 floors built with the help of the most advanced technologies. The tower gleams with
6. Cannabis Clubs. Very popular in Barcelona. To visit you must request a cannabis club invitation.
These places are definitely underrated among tourists.