Eixample – the best places to visit in the center of Barcelona
Eixample is the heart of Barcelona. The overall square of this area is 7.5 square kilometers and it is venerated by almost all tourists. Nearly 260 thousands of people live here so it is pretty crowded. The streets here are formed in a straight line so it is relatively easy to navigate for a newcomer.
What places can you visit:
- Basilica de la Sagrada Familia. A temple with a unique design that makes it fascinating and picturesque. Lots of tourists come here to watch and take a photo. The view is truly captivating.
- Casa Batlo. Another gem of Barcelona architecture. You should definitely visit to explore the interior that will surely blow your mind.
- Casa Amatler. The main reason why you should visit this place is the furniture with its unique design. You can make a lot of great photos and have memories.
- Plaza de Catalunya. It is one of the most popular places in the whole city. If you want to see the life of the Barcelona residents, watch performers and feed thousands of pigeons, this square is the ideal variant.
- Museu del Modernisme. This museum is dedicated to furniture, sculptures and paintings. If you are a fan of art you will be very satisfied by the stained glass windows.
- You can also use the cannabis guide barcelona.
There are many other places in this district and the whole city. If you are hungry you will easily find a restaurant or a café. There are also expositions and markets to visit so you can buy anything you want.