6 sights in Barcelona you have to visit
Barcelona is extremely popular among tourists from all over the world. This city has a great historical heritage and dozens of sights. Barcelona has been founded in 3rd-century b.c. and that is why it attracts tons of visitors every year. There are many places to attend but these 6sights you just have to visit:
1. La Sagrada Familia. This catholic temple is the most visited place in the whole city. It is included in almost every tour list of sights. The temple is known for its unique architecture and interior. It is strongly advised to climb the highest tower and view the scene.
2. Rambles street. This street is dedicated to pedestrians only. If you want to know more about the culture of this amazing city, it is advisable to have a stroll. Here you find original souvenirs, cozy cafes and street artists’ performances.
3. Gothic Quarter. This quarter would be interesting not only for gothic architecture admirers. Every building here can tell a different story. Most of them had been constructed in the 14-15 centuries. The streets are narrow and tapas bars are extremely cozy.
4. Park Guell. This city park has been created with the help of the same architect that worked on Sagrada Familia. Here you will find beautiful sculptures and a few houses built on the basis of Antonio Gaudi project. This place is great for tourists that want to know more about the culture of Barcelona.
5. Parc de la Ciutadella. Another beautiful park which has been founded on a ruined citadel. This citadel had once been one of the biggest keeps in Europe.
6. Cannabis Clubs. Very popular in Barcelona. To visit you must request a cannabis club invitation.
These are 6 places that attract tons of tourists every year. They are definitely worth your attention.